Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Random Thought

[Music: The National - About Today]

I woke up this morning with a rather interesting thought.

"What if we could choose to skip a day and wake up the next day"

Won't that be something.Lets just say you have this gut feeling that its going to be a bad day so somehow you can set your body to go back to sleep and wake up the next day.Won't that be something! Haha

I have no idea why I came up with that,it's not like I knew I was gonna have a bad today or something.Actually so far my week has been pretty great.Even though I haven't been out much but am just enjoyin this whole "relaxin" rountine a lot.And it's hard to believe that I was whiny about my dayz like this before..I find it rather ironic..*bah*

Well just thought I'd share a random thought with the world!

No comments: