Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Long Weekend

[Music: 3 Doors Down - Its Not My Time]

My long weekend went by in a breezy and all my attempts to revise/study went down the drain.So much for being hardworking...

On friday was my brothers graduation.From kindergarden.I tried to escape because I wanted to go for Emerge but when I mentioned to him I won't make,he started crying.I felt horibble and decided to go for his event.The kids were soo cute in their graduation costume.And their dance performance were so amusin! My brother did a dance from some chinese hip-hop song.And one of the classes did a dance for Akon's Smack That!! It didnt seem obscence but hello!!! These are 5 and 6 yr olds.The teachers should at least have some brains in picking songs.*sheesh*


Graduated Bro!

Saturday was mostly bumming around.Sunday went to IOI mall and got shoes at Vinci! Shoes alwayz make me feel so happy :D

Went to the gym on monday.I was on the threadmill for 30 minutes!!! That big time accomplishment to me :)

So there went my long weekend...


Am still tired.




No comments: