Friday, October 19, 2007

As The Roads Reaches Its CrossRoads

[Mood: Emo]
[Music: Within Temptation - Memories]


I sit here reminiscing,

Memories that seem like yesterday,

Here I stand with all that I've done,

A sad tale,

Broken hearts and sorrow

Heartbreak hits every soul,

But I never knew I would be one of its victims,

Time heals everything,

I'm starting to question that very statement,

Maybe a gateaway will do me good,

Or a pen and a paper,

To pen down all that is is my heart,

To fill the pages with my unbearable thoughts,

I'm longing for a break through,

And just when I think am near to the point of sanity,

Those thoughts catch up to me and am right where I started,

I need an escape route,

But I really can't seem to find the way,

My thoughts are all over the place,

I have no idea what seems to be the way anymore,

Silent whispers and silent tears,

The hidden scars are on the road to healing,

Not too much but the right amount to keep me going,

The roads have reached its crossroads,

And I've lost the map along the way

What am I suppose to do now?

No comments: