Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Behind Every Great Love Is a Great Love Story

[Mood: Reminscing]
[Music: More Than Anyone - Gavin DeGraw]



I'm am a big time lover of chick flicks!One of my all time fav romantic flicks in The Notebook.It didn't premier in theaters here cause it was an Indie flick but it won best kiss on MTV's movie awards 2 years back.It stars Ryan Goosling an Indie actor and Rachel McAdams,she was the head of the plastics in Mean Girls.But she protrays a totally diff character here.It's a love story bout how two teenagers from diff social status fall in love one summer but are separated by her parents because they come from diff worlds.It has a very sweet ending n I tear every time even though I've watched it bout 5 times..lolz...I know thts weird but I cant help it..!! The quotes from this flick is lovely and the chemisty between actors are really hott n cute...I guess I like this soo much cause the teenage love is so adorable and it kinda gives you hope on such things on true love and soulmates.Also it has a special place cause it brings back memories and quotes and means a lotz to me...And Seriously we all could do with some hope sometimes...


" Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They are shooting stars---a spectacular moment of light in the heavens-- fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone"


Allie: [Noah is about to lie down in the street intersection] You're gonna get hit.
Noah: [Looks around for oncoming cars, there aren't any in sight] Uhh, by all the cars?
Allie: What happens if a car comes?
Noah: You die

Noah: I could be fun if you want, pensive, smart, superstitious, brave.. and i could be light on my feet. I could be whatever you want, you just tell me what you want and I'll be that for you.
Allie: you're dumb
Noah: I could be that


Allie: Now, say you're a bird.
Noah: If you're a bird, I'm a bird

"My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter any more, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you."
-Noah-


"I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough."
-Noah-



Allie: Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it's too late.
Noah: I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.
Allie: You wrote me?
Noah: Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over



Noah: Would you just stay with me?
Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fightin'
Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
Allie: So what?
Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.


Behind every great love is a great story

No comments: