Tuesday, October 30, 2007

As The Storm Travels By...

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Unions of Knives - Opposite Direction]

My weekend started out shoppin with mum at pyramid on friday. We went there around 12 something. Thank goodness I knew my way around the new wing. So we went to Parkson first.Checked out the bags...My mum got me my Graduation gift!!! A gold colored GUESS!!!!! It's a new arrival and its ever so hottt!..Mum told dad wht she got me n they both agreed that am wayyy to freakin expensive!!..LOL..Then went to see the dresses...didnt see anything decent... So went to check the shoes..and as usual when mummmy and I go out we get SHoES...!!! She got me a funky gold shoe..!! I think am officially shoe obbessed.! Got lunch at Delifrance..The food was good cept they didnt cook my chicken properly n it took forever.Mum n I did catchin up n gossips..hehe...then we went on a dress hunt..went to this real cute botique n they had loadz of dresses...They were super cute..Mum went wild n kept askin me to try on stuff..haha..was there for bout 45 mintues..u get the piccy!..finally got 6 dresses..N my Graduation dress!!!! Seriously its sooo damn cute..! Came home aroun 4..was so effin tired..slept then went to church...

Stayed over my aunt's place for the night and Saturday was a breezy.Went to get more boxes..gosh I seriously am startin to hate this packin thing..then had dinner at Sri Kembangan...they have real good food there btw!..N i had this intersting dish..Paper chicken..they kinda bake it in tracing paper..looks intersting but it was good..lol...Sunday was usual.Went to church and had some activity in church at nite.Lazed around after that.

The rest of the week has been casual.Been kinda lazy to study...I hate it when this lazy pang hits me...*bah*...I seriously procrastinating on my math...N T.Ben had this talk with tht I really have to put some effort into..like bout 2 hrs a day...I freakin hate bondin with my math!!! But I really have to get into this self discipline thing....

Had some drama yesterday nite...It's alwayz one thing or the other....I think it finds me a good victim but am really startin to despise it....Just when things got calmed down n usual..then something drops from the sky and starts back the fire...seriously am soo fckin sick of it!!..For once I just want peace and calmness.After forever my life is back to normal, after those 2 unbearable months. I like the current situation...the way it all is...I seriously dont want anything gettin in the way of tht......I made decisions and am standin by them. Am not changing my mind anytime soon or ever matter of fact...I'm finally happy and for once everything is normal.I'm all good and everything is fine.All I want from you is to leave me alone and let me be. I'm happy and if you really care for me the way u say you do....You would let me be and let me be happy..So do understand and respect my decision......
...And Let Me Live My Life....


I don't really believe in regrets.all my experiences,
Even the ones that didn't turn out the way I wanted them to,
I firmly believe they were all worth it.
-Gilmore Girls-

No comments: