Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's All About The Shoes Honey..!

[Mood: Gleeful]
[Music: Rihanna ft Neyo - Hate That I Love You]


My weekend was spent shoppin!!...And yeah it was all about shoes!


On Saturday headed to KLCC cause dad wanted to check the tv he wants to get for our new place.Its some sony plasma tv that's 52".It looks soo cool and it'll be wonderful to watch Lord of the Rings on it! I saw this real cute mp4 player and was buggin dad for it.He said he might consider..at least its better than a no..haha.Went window shoppin, was on a mission to look for my oversized shades.So I went back to Girlz but couldnt find any.I went lookin around but there wasnt anything I liked.So went to Nose instead and got a pair of heels.Its purpleish and has this gold chain on it.Itz real prettty!! Had dinner and headed home.

On Sunday went to Pyramid 2 with my aunt.This time I was determined to get my hoop earings.Checked out a few places and finally got it..!!!! I got them in three diff sizes.Then back to Nose again and I FINALLY got my long wanted barbie shoes! Itz pink with killer heels and a ribbon at the back.Its soooe ffin cute.Well so far I've gotten 3 pairs of shoes in a week.I have a weird obession with them these dayz tht its kinda disturbin...*bah*....Had lunch at Secret Recipe.I had lemon cheese cake this time and a caramel bleended.I < 3 anything with caramel..!!


Stayed over at my aunts on Sunday.I watched "The Zodiac".It stares Jake Gyllenhael and Mark Ruffalo.It's bout this serial murder that was never really solves.It was pretty intersting since am into mystery.The "Bourne Ultimatum" was pretty.Its best you watch the first two movies from the series cause its kinda the conclusion and you maybe blur on this. Well I just got done with tuition and its good to feel rejuvated to study back again.I've been hit by the lazy pang for the last two weeks...*ickz*...Thank goodness thats gone!


Ex boyfriends are like an old pair of shoes,
You know that you don't need them anymore,
But you don't have the guts to get rid of them.

No comments: