Monday, October 08, 2007

Exercising Has Never Been My Thing...EVER!

[Mood: Happy]
[Music: Signal Fire - Snow Patrol]

The after effects of a healthy lifestyle with exercise : Excruciating Pain!!!

I'm been walking around with a freakin limp all weekend!! Whatmore was I had to go for a family wedding with it. Seriously I effin love weddings!! It was my mum's cousin's wedding.I love the dressing part most of all (:P).....And the whole vibe is just real nice...When I sit there n just observe it all..It kinda gives you hope that there are good things in life and there is such thing as Love.Even through all the messed up part of life...It shows you that there are things to look after for.So yeah....I had fun.Then there were the usual relatives with the whole "Wow you've grown so much" kinda thing.I always find tht amusin...I have no effin idea why!....But the unfortunate part was those weird/pitiful stares I got.....You know the kind that says "Shes so young but poor thing shes a limp" kinda thing...*sheesh*...It was such am embrassment!!...N I was usin mummy as a camofluge but it didnt quite work...cause there were those ppl tht stare to hard n they noticed...It wasnt exactly fun explanin the story bout 10 times!...How I wish I could say I sprained my leg while runnin for a cross country marathon for 3 dayz or somethin...at least tht would have sounded cool!!!!

Besides all that...Its been a rather ordinary week.I got a hair cut and its something a lil diff.Not shorter but just more layers..haha...N the bets news ever...*drum roll plez*......I'm GRADUATIN tis yr!!!!!!...Am super happy cause its another New Year Resolution fulfilled!!!!....*Shrills****

Well am gonna go celebrate with my one of my best frenz...HERSHEY!

~LA LA!

P.S : I have a phobia to do Computer Literacy cause I sat doin it for 2 hrs n couldnt walk after tht.....!....N I have no idea how to get over it...!

No comments: