Monday, October 22, 2007

The Weekend

[Mood: Bored]
[Music: The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars]

The weekend was good.I went for Altered Frequency's concert on Friday at City Harvest. Heard of the band before but never really knew their music.They were pretty good actually..like the hav the whole punkish rock thing goin on. Oh and I found out the drummer is my mum's cousin..haha...small world!...Went with Christine,Shauny,Peter,Daniel and sis. It started at 8 and finished at 10 something.After that we went mamakin at 5 bintang...am not really a fan of the place...Shauny drove there.He has this vintage music collection...lolz...it brings back memories..haha..I had nasi lemak and was chattin with Pete...his so cute la...hehe...finished around 12 somethin...n shauny dear drove us back....we were singin along to Matchbox's Unwell on the wayy backk...lolz...daniel just sat there all blur-ish...tht was fun!

Had yetz another weddin on saturday.This time it was a church member's one.Gf said shes jealous I hav soo many weddings happenin lately...haha..Dad didnt come cause bro was not well n he volutered to babysit.It was okies...they kinda cut a few parts of the service...tht was effin amusin...the reception was such a drag...like each course took freakin forever n I was broed outta my wits.N so much for relyin on my frenz for company...the gf had no credit n I had no idea wht vitz was doin!!!..went home around 11.Came home and watched Private Practice..Its a spin off from Grey's Anatomy about one of the doctors and her like in L.A. And so it is another show am hooked onto!

Sunday's church was usual.I was tired cause of my sleepin disorder n I hardly had any sleep the nite before.Came home stoned n tried to get some sleep but couldnt.So watched tv and then played with my dogs.Btw I hav another dog now...shes labrador n rottweiler mix. But she looks more like a labrador.I'll get pics of them soon. Her name is Candy and my other dog...Chocolate(I named him!..haha..I alwayz wanted to name a dog chocolate chip..from the nancy drew book..) he didnt seem to like her very much at first...I think he was jealous..he gives her this cold stare and looks away when we touch her..lolz...so cute!...but after 2 dayz later they became buddies n were attackin each others tails...adorable lil thingz!....That nite hanged online and the most RANDOM thing happened..I've been chattin with this gurl who is my ex's gf or ex or I don't know what the heck they are..She seems nice and she thinkz am cute!...*BaH*...so we were talkin bout her past n I kinda asked her somethin tht I wasnt suppose to ask or know bout...Then I hav this flash of freakin drama!...I thought the drama left along with the break up...But somehow drama is effin attracted to me and am somehow involved in it again..I was ROFL cause of the bizzareness!...After the whole thing I just sat there with this whole "WTF!!!!"...thing on my mind...*ICKZ*....Hanged online for a bit after that and then hanged on the phone with my dear peverted "Patatic" fren...lolz...*inside joke*...its soo weird cause we've know each other for like 2 yrs now n he didnt know I had a blog...I was like its part of my nick on my msn...N his like I thought tht was some advertisement link.!...His a freakin blur at times!...lolz...The convo ended aroun 4 in the mornin...N thank goodness it was rainin cause I was laughin effin loud n my parents didnt hear..haha..I heart late nite/ early mornin convoz!!!

Well itz a new week..time is runnin by so freakin fast!...I'm tryin to catch up with it these dayz..

Here are some pics from the concert n mamkin session from Pete's phone...its kinda blurish though..:





No comments: