Monday, October 15, 2007

Official Caramel Lover..!

[Mood: Thrilled]
[Music: Kat Deluna - Whine Up ft. Elephant Man]

I finally got my Oversized shades at Vincci!!!!!!....Am Absolutely Thrilled!!

Went shoppin at 2 new shoppin malls..The Pavillion and The Garden..N They're both ever so similar!

My leg officially died on Sunday

Walkin in Mid Valley in killer heels is an effin big NO-NO

Checkin out A cute American punk rock boy is alwayz fun! Especially when he knows ur checkin him out and poses on the wall even more just cause he knows his HoTt...haha

I have yetz to find the perfect graduation dress

I'm buggin my parents for a GUESS handbag for Grad gift and I think they're lookin for one but don't want me to know bout it...

Mum and Daddy are amusin when they talk bout the same subject but aren't exactly on the same page....Example:
Dad: You know you keep goin around with this GUESS stuff and someone's gonna kidnap you one day...
Me: Oh gosh...you're just usin tht as an excuse not to get me more stuff..n dont be weird daddy!
Mum: *Listens*....Dear just get them more GUESS stuff when you go to the U.S..cause the stores there seem to have more choice there.
Dad: WhT????...*confused*
Me: *Squels in joy*.....I Love u mummy!
You get the piccy....LOL!..My parents are SimPLY amusin!

My Guy best fren thinks I spend too much time in front of the camera...

I spend half my day sms-isn my gf now dayz >3

Currently cravin for Caramel!!!

I'm gonna go deal with Computer Literacy

I'm done with Grey's Anatomy Season 3!!!!!!!.....The feelin of accomplishment lingerz...!

I spend wayyy to much time online these dayz

My biology clock is messed up

I love my muscle relaxant pillss..They keep my relaxed n shut my thoughts up when they get overboard...I want more!!...

L.O.V.E

No comments: