Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The CNY Break

[Music: Estranged - Itu Kamu]


The CNY break has been slow paced for me.I did the usual mostly.Went out on Tuesday to pyrami cause dad wanted to check out more stuff for the new house.We had dinner at this Italian place.Mum started a lecture on how we should keep an eye on wht our bro hear's n sees cause he was singin along to Chris Brown's Kiss Kiss...haha...Went down to Seremban n came back tht nite on thurs. Friday was spent bummin aroun at home mostly.


Went to the Curve on Saturday.I really needed to shop so I got a couple of stuff at here n there.A couple of tops,a jacket n some accessories.Oh n I found this real cute botique with the cutest dresses! Ikano was like super packed....ish ish...Came home aroun 7 something n we left at bout 11 in the mornin..LOL.Spent a couple of days at my aunt's,came back just yester.Had tuition n then headed to IOI cause mum wanted to go Jusco n all.Had dinner at Thai Express.I was makin a fuss cause I really am NO fan of tht place.The portions are so damn little n they charge the same amount at Secret Recipe.But it was kies la..


I have notta much planned this week.Must look into tht.Bro's birthday is this week..on thurs..


Am jealous his a valentine's babe!

No comments: