Thursday, February 28, 2008

A New Addition To The Family

[Music: Micheal Jackson ft Akon - Wanna Be Starting Something]

I guess mum saw all of us emoin at home n decided to throw in a suprise.She asked me to follow her out somewhere n I was yea sure.So I waited in the car n she comes back with this box.She passes it to me n in it was the cutest CHIHUAHUA!! I've alwayz wanted one!!!!
I've been buggin my parents lately for one cause they're just so small n adorable.

His name is Hershey.Thats cause my love for hershey n his tiny like the kisses..so yeah..lol.. n his 3 months.His being totally spoilt though.He sleeps with me or my sis at nite.N is carried around everywhere.Even when my mum goes out! Dad came back n asked why in the world we got a rat instead of a dog...*ish ish*.I think he looks like a rabbit a bit though..!:D







Gonna go teach him not to pee everywhere!
I <3>

No comments: