Friday, February 01, 2008

A GoodBye

[Music: Goo goo Dolls - Here Is Gone]

Since Peter was leavin...I really wanted to go to the airport.Smsed Rachey the nite before n got details done.Went to La la chai's house at 6.Then everyone else arrived rite after me...Joshua,Yong Loon,Jonathan,Daniel Q,Jo Wee and Sereena.Jonathan was like"hey we're all punctual for once!"..Which was so true!.We chatted n waited for Daniel to get home.He came around 6:40.Waited for him 2 get ready n it started to rain.We spiltted to 2 cars,Jo wee,Sereena n me with Daniel..we kinda didnt trust daniel q's drivin...lolz...seriously its damn freaky!!...We went to pick up rachey 1st n then Wesley.Went in circles cause we went into the season parkin..thts cause rachey's navigation rockz!...LOL...We were runnin aroun to met Peter..we were so afraid tht we'll miss peter...!..Finally found him,Sonia Chang n her family were there as well.Took pics n all.It's like you can totally feel the sadness but everone was forcin a smile n all.Then it was time to say goodbye.Pete was tearin n everyone hugged.Some of us we tearin as well...well includin me.I mean I've known since he was like 9 or something.It was real sad seein him go.At the gate they had some problems with their luggage so Peter had to leave his guiter behind.We said our byez n everyone just sat there kinda emoin.Then we decided to go have dinner.Pete's dad gav us directions to a seafood restaurant at pj.Drove there,singin along to random songs.lolz..we had dinner...it was really good btw!!...I kinda experimented on frog legs n accidentaly ate snail....I thought it was abalone!!!Oh n I think we brought in loadz of prosperity cause our yee sang was flyin real high..haha...dinner finished around 12 something.Reached home at 1..

It's kinda weird tht everyone is leavin lately.I mean Jason n Esther are in Aussie.Then now Adam n Pete..gosh...it kinda suxz..I guess am in tht moment in life where changes take place n ppl leave.And as alwayz we never really adapt to changes well...




Gonna Miss u Pete!!!

Will get more pics from Shauny..!

No comments: