Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Part 1

[Music:Simple Plan - What If]

On friday I decided to go to skool to deal with some stuff n not forgettin my geometry.Walked throught the end of chapel.I was still quite ticked off with what happened n she noticed.She came up to me n said n I gav my weirderst rendition of hi I've ever givin her.She talked like alwayz n so did I.Then she sat to me n I decided to be honest n I told her that I was mad.I asked if we were still on hiatus n she said she meant to call me the night before so yeah it was over.We talked it out n I stated my issues n she understood.I was like we should hav done this on th phone so I could hav scream at you n she was like u can scream now as well...lolz.I just couldnt get mad after all the apologies n I missed her wayy 2 much as well.

After tht was settled I had to deal with the other her.I wasnt sure if I should be the one to make a move but I decided its the adult thing to do.So we talked n understood each other n we spent the rest of the day discussin bout the "dance" It felt like old times...I've really missed tht..the crappy jokes n pevertness mixed into it all.Then I went to get my some stuff I needed from a.Judith.I owe her a chocolate cake :) Came back n more happened.Kc n eddy had another fight.So vitz n I talked to her than mum came...Never endin..

Went to watch Jumper tht nite.I booked tickets tht mornin.Had dinner at at Kopitiam.N then I called rachey to tell her bout plans for Saturday.N asked her where she was apparently she was summit as well..lolz.So we met up n they were goin to Secret Recipe for dinner..tagged along n camwhored a lil..






After a while was on my way back to the cinema n I bump into Benji in the other side of the escalator...lolz...we were both gonna catch "Jumper".It turned to be a pretty good flick.N Rachey was right bout the guy with the british accent..tht was hott..hehe..n he kinda saved the movie cause even though Hayden is hottt but he needs to work on his actin skills n I've alwayz liked Rachel Bilson's acting.I like her more than Misca Barton(O.C).Came home n was on the phone with Benji till bout 5 in the mornin.That was fun.I alwayz enjoy our random convoz! Btw you'll alwayz be my pathetic donkey dear!!!..xoxo

Well the weekend will be continued...!

No comments: