Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Weekend Part 2

[Music: It's Not Over - Secondhand Serenade]


Mum wake me up n Kc ringed bout the same time.We were makin arrangements from Christine's farewell at pyramid tht afternoon.Spent the rest of my mornin lazin around n botherin daddy on sms.He was at some meetin n I helped entertain :D He came back n we went to Taylors.Talked to th counselor n all.I got a call from vitz sayin his already there n would met me at Starbucks. Went there but he was at the bank so did some ppl watchin and he startled me..haha.Went n met the others at Sushi King.That included Christine,Rachel Soon,Rachel Quah,Nicki,Wesley,Jonathan n Daniel Yee .


I hadnt had lunch so me,vitz n daniel yee went to Kim Gary for lunch.I had my usual french toast n lemon tea.






Was tryin 2 giv benji directions to the restaurant but he was all blurry.lol.Kc n eddy came n we met up with t.ben.Chatted a bit n went to get benji cause he somehow ended up in Harvey Norman...I have no freakin idea how though! Met him at Starbucks n a fren of his Joel.Then his fren else where n we went to the cinema to check out wht was there n all.Decided to watch "Vantage Point" But at 7:30.So benji,me n vitz went n played pool.


They were both real good n I "rocked" the game...lolz..u get wht I mean.I havent played in a darn long time kies.The others came n we started a bit of camwhorin.







After we went to Secret Recipe to get my usual caramel coffee.Benji left cause he had band practice n the others joined us.By then Wesley,Nicki n Rachel Quah had left.We continued all out cam whorin part 2.There was bout 50 over pics just there..haha.






Went to catch the flick.If you checked out the trailer,its says a murder from 6 different points of view.It litrally meant 6 diff points of view..lolz...after like the 4th view..u can hear ppl goin wth? So it wasnt exactly great n Matthew Fox plays a villain which was real weird,especially if ur a Lost fan.


After tht we decided to go to AsiaCafe for dinner.Followed Daniel Y,had dinner there.Split a pizza with vitz..usual usual..Hanged there for a bit n shauny left me home..


Was on the phone with benji for a bit n crashed at 1 something.Church was okies.Thank goodness I didnt hav to play cause I was freakin tired.Went to Mid Valley n shopped a bit.Had lunch at Chillis n I had my quesadillas!!! Went home n slept till bout 7.


Currently uploadin pics


Shall upload all on Facebook soon...!

No comments: