Friday, February 15, 2008

Trip To Kuching

[Music: Kelly Roland ft. Eve - Like This]


My trip to Kuching was a very much needed break.Really! So the flight was at bout 9 something.So the taxi came aroun 7.I enjoyed the flight cause the view was absolutely amazin..














Reached aroun 11.We had to wait for the taxi.So I took pics to past time





The trip to the hotel was bout an hour plus.Thankz to the stupid traffic jam it took longer.Seriously the need to work on their road system..! We stayed at the Holiday Inn in Santubong.It was real beautiful.Cause it was on the hills n it had a beach.






After checkin in,went for a swim n had dinner at this restaurant kinda like a tree house.Seriously the ppl are real friendly there.The 2nd day we mostly bummed aroun at the hotel cause it was rainin n all.Totally gloomy!...So I spent wayz 2 past time







Had dinner at some chinese place tht nite a couple of minutes away from the hotel.The next day took a walk n wrote a little..the beach has alwayz been a huge inspiration to me.Was bored so decided to get a manicure to past time..



The Before



And After

Checked out at 12 n it took nearly 2 hrs to the hotel at Kuching itself.Crappy traffic again..went for a swim n had seafood at this really cool place at a rooftop of a building.It really took lotz of exercisin cause it was like bout 15 minutes from our hotel.Well it was exercise for me newayz.The next day dad got a rental car so we went to check out a couple of museums first.It was kinda cool.N I learned a bit of malaysian history.I know its kinda odd but I enjoy checkin out museums.haha.Then we got a drink at this really neat cafe ,then went shoppin at the Waterfront.I got some stuff here n there.Went back to the hotel in evenin,rested a bit n had dinner at a shoppin mall.I got this super cute baby doll top..couldnt help it..it was real pretty!..The next we checked after breakfast n went to check out this cat museum..haha..the view was amazin but the museum was rather intersting though am No fan of cats..lolz..We had trouble findin our way back to the airport.Checked n all n had 2 wait for like 2 hrs.So I got a caramel frappuccino n chilled with a book.The flight was rather intersting cause there was this cutie sittin like 2 sits away..Eye Candy!:P...the car trip back was tirin..came back aroun 7 something..It was fun holiday n I seriously ate 2 much..haha...


Pics!










No comments: