Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Miss Ya Chocolate..!

[Music: Close Your Eyes - Young Love]

We had to give Chocolate away cause he wasnt gettin along with the other day n spent his dayz barkin away at her...aka these are my dogs..one a toy bread(chocolate) n the other real huge also known as elephant to me.She's cute but she freaks me out!

Called around n benji's fren wanted him.So went to his place around 10 something.I think he knew he was goin cause he was cryin in the car.I was kinda bummed bout it.Cause he use to sleep in my room when he was a pup n he was my baby..so yeah.He didnt seem to friendly with benji's dogs.But really they ever so cute!!! His fren came n she seemed real nice.She's 18 n is workin part time at Fitness First.She actually wanted him for he bf.So met them,I explained his habits n all.Then it was time for him to go so I hugged him n all.But he calmyly left...am gonna miss him sooo much! Then chilled out at his place.Had coffee n all while our mum's chatted.Was there till bout 1 in the mornin.

Was emo-ish in the mornin la...n still am

Am gonna miss ya chocolate!!!!!




No comments: