Monday, March 03, 2008

Another Tan Leaves..!

[Music: Weezer - Beverly Hills]

And another Tan leaves! Christine left on friday.Am gonna miss her so! I wasnt sure I was goin to the airport as first but after some arrangements I was gonna follow Shaun.Daniel came n picked me at 6 something.Then we went to get rachey n met up daniel q at the gas station.Wesley n Jon came along with us n since we were starvin,we were stealin food from the guyz..haha.We reached shaun's place pretty late n his mum was NOT pleased with tht.Poor shauny! This was the first time I've seen him drive soo fast,he was goin about 130. I felt really bad n so did the others.

We ran through the airport...again! I hav no idea whts with timing n airport with us..lolz.Thank goodness we were in time n we bumped into Denise n Danielle.Their bro was goin off as well.Rachey got hold of shaun's camera n went wild as alwayz :D Will get those pics soon! We had to leave early cause shaun's mum was about to get a ticket.Then we went to LCCT to get his dad,daniel had no idea wht tht was..*ish ish*...we switched cars n went to the mamak aroun his place.The service was just fuckin pissin off!! When we asked the lady which nasi goreng was pedas n which wasnt,she was like "oh saya tak masak la,saya hantar sahaja" WTF! Really was damn ticked off by it.Then we met with shaun's fren Jamal from SMK USJ 4.He was pretty friendly.

Went back to Shauny's place cause he couldnt install his Healthquest cd n needed daniel to do it.So while they worked on tht,rachey n I went n ransacked his closet...haha.Who knew boy clothing could be so much fun? lol


I soo love this pic..haha..I look totally P.I.M.P








I know..I know..the pants totally ruin it..lol

Daniel n rachey left me at around 11 something.They wanted to see my dog but he was asleep.

P.S: Mum insisted we change the dog's nam cause my maid calls it in the weirdest way.She makes it sounds "shi she"...*bah*...So his known as Rocky now!

No comments: