Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just Tired...Plainly Tired

[Music: Blake Lewis - How Many Words]

I have no idea what the hell is up with this mood swing

I mean I did skool work n I felt productive

But am just fuckin pissed off n bitter.

Hurt,sad,upset...all mixed into one horrid emotion!

Stupid thoughts...

Fuckin reminiscing

I doubt this is hormonal

Maybe it's the weather,

But I like the rain..So it's definately not it

It's just not my day...

I've been fighting it all day but it's clinging onto me

I need a chill pill

I think I had wayy to much famous amos cookies..*binging*

In times like this I find dark poems so relate-able( I doubt that's even a word)..You know the kind about the crimson blood drippin from a blade

Argggggghhh!!!!!

Just fuck it...fuck it!

-Emotionally Drained-

No comments: