Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eventful day

[Music: Blake Lewis - How Many Words]

The Math S.A T workshop was today.I was stuck with math for 8 hours!With a break of 20 minutes for lunch. Well if u know me,you know my "dyin" love for it...haha...I dont know how but I managed to pull through.But it was really helpful n it removed my fear for the math section of the test.I just need more practice n I'll pull through.Oh n the most intersting event of the day is meetin a person who I was sooo sure was a guy but turned out to be a gurl..haha.Rachey n Kc came up to me n was like "Hey is tht a guy or a gurl?" I was like "dont be mean,obviously a guy!" But after lunch the person was like "hey whts ur name" I introduced myself n the person goes " Hey i'm Alicia" N I was stunned! lol I looked at kc n laughed soo hard...Really couldnt help but I did feel kinda bad after tht.I left half an hour early cause my mum arrived early

It was raining crazily when we left n there was lotz of water on the road from skool n all.While we were on our way near Usj 12 aroun the traffic light we saw a bit of water but didnt think it was much,halfway turning,our car just died on us and the water was pretty high.So mum started panicking n so did I.The car couldnt start n the water was rising.So mum was afraid tht we would get stuck in the car so she insisted we get out but I didnt want to but had no choice.The water was pretty high,like up 2 my knee n behind us another car stalled.We went to the side of the road n the car behind us was Priscilla Micheal.So it was rainin like mad,we were soaked n shaking cold.I was on the phone with my dad practically yellin at him cause I kinda panicked.Oh and I found out tht my phone is waterproof! Cause it was pourin crazily but it survived! Nokia rockz!!!.While mum was talking to the tow truck guy.Dad was in Singapore n all.N we used his car,my mum's car couldnt start tht mornin...So I was back n forth on my phone with my uncle n dad.The mechanic said he couldnt come yet cause his afraid his tow would be caught in the water...wth!..The houses opposite the road were gettin flooded as well.A few ppl stopped to help us n thank goodness the rain stopped n the water was subsiding.Pricilla's car started but she was afraid to drive it.My uncle came n the mechanic a while later.He waited for the tow n my uncle sent us home.Pastor Kevin n Priscilla's brother came n got her.My maid was in shock when she saw us comin home soaked.That was really a terrifying experience.And whtmore this isnt some kampung area...its Subang Jaya for goodness!!!! We seriously need a better drainage system.ASAP

Am just really drained from all the math n water....

A fren from primary skool found me on facebook.We use to be quite close then but lost touch.Apperently she's at Taylors.Primary skool together n we're gonna end up in the same college as well...how intersting!

No comments: