Friday, March 28, 2008

Dinner And A Movie

[Music: Missy Elliot - Ching A Ling]

Well went for my birthday yesterday.Dad was finNally free n all.I wanted to it to be a suprise but my aunt spoilt it for me but then somehow we ended up goin to Saujana KL.The place is kinda cute n all.Had the buffet.It was superr yummy cause they had the chocolate fountain..am thinkin of buying of those..it would be sooo fun! The food was just darn good specially the cheese cake n bread pudding..heavenly! Oh yeah here are the takes:



Doesn't he make a superb accesorry..!


I know...I know..so Paris Hilton..haha!





I finally finished downloading the correct version of "P.S I Love You"









Isn't he hott!! N he has this extremely sexy sweedish accent throughout the movie..YuMM!

Its a really beautiful movie! It's the story of gurl who's husband and life mate dies all of a sudden of brain tumor.And to help her get over it he arrange wayz for her to get letters and gifts from him.How sweeeeTT is tht! And so the movie begins from then on...I teared soooo much..really. I have to get the book soon!!! So as I was watching the end with my pack of tissues..Rachey miss calls..lolz..she thought I was asleep..haha..Then we were on phone for a bit chattin about random stuff..that was fun cause I just needed to chill n all so yeah..hehe..crashed at 3 something.

Gonna go do some writing..am feelin inspired!

No comments: