Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Usual Friday

[Music: Shayne Ward - No Promises]

Went out to Pyramid cause family wanted to watch The Spiderwick Chronicles.I wasn't to keen for it cause it seemed so "Narnia".But I decided to tag along anywayz...It took a while to find parkin.That's pyramid on the weekend! Went to Jusco then cause dad was lookin for somethin though I wasn't sure wht..haha...I was lookin at swimmin suits..I'm gonna get those tank top ones soon!! I love the pattern..they're just so hott.

Then I decided dinner at Friendster.Seriously the service is really good.Real friendly waiters.I had the French chicken n the caramel friendsterucino...something like tht..it was their version of the frapuccino.The waiter laughed when I requested for extra caramel...haha..I really felt the sugar rush! The food was reallly good!!! It's definately in the my fav list.Good service,food n relaxin environment.




The movie was kinda good.It felt like Narnia but the story was a bit diff.It wasn't borin though,a bi touchy n it had a lot of action. So I would giv it a B.

Gonna go watch One Tree Hill
Haley can't divorce Nathan!!!!
WTF!..tht can't happen kies!
She was the one who got the hott nanny newayz...
They're meant to be..*bah*
N Lucas can't marry Lindsay!!!!!!!!!
Or else I'll be truly devistated....really!

*Obesessed OTH Fan Outz*

No comments: