Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Juno!

[Music: A Fine Frenzy - Ashes and Wine]



The moment I saw the trailer I knew I had to watch this! It took exactly a day to download. Just finished watchin it.And yes I kinda go teary eyed...I can't help it when it comes to movies like this,it just gets me all emotional. The sacrasm was one of a kind n Ellen Page potrays Juno real well.It's something different from the usual teenage gurl get pregnant n suffers emotional damage cycle.This was bout how the pregnant teenage gurl falls in love..it was kinda sweet..
The sacrasm just rocked!

Look, in my opinion the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty,handsome, what-have-you. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out of your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.
-Juno-

No comments: