Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Legal 18

[Music: Lupe Fiasco - Superstar]

I'm officially legal today!!!!
Am crazily excited bout this legal thing..
Lets see the things am allowed to do...
Vote,Get drunk,smoke,get married..
That's all what I can come up with so far

Vittz said his gonna get me rehab numbers asap,
I think his being a dear old fren...love ya dear!
He was the first to wish me as well..:D

Oh n rachey's greeting was the most hilarious!!
U really amused me dearie..!..*hugz*

Thankz to everyone who called n smsed!
Also for the testi's and Facebook greetings.
Love you guyz!!

I started my birthday by watching 27 dresses at 2 in the mornin
It's just such a sweet flick..I lovee Katherine Heigl..She's hott

Well am definately excited bout this year.It's gonna be a new journey.Responsibilites,outta of high skool,picking college and all that comes with it.After all tht was last year,am just aching for new adventures.I kinda feel grown up in a wayy but not too much.That's great in its own little wayy.Am havin a good vibe about it all...And I just can't wait!!!
Wo-HuTT to 18!!!!!!!

xoxo

No comments: