Friday, March 07, 2008

Out N About

[Music: Florida - Low]

I've been bummin all week n vitz asks if I wanna follow the skool to Pyramid on Thursday.Went there at 10 something n met up with the others at the arcade.Wandered aroun n watched others play.Then went to watch 10,000 B.C.It's really well borin/weird/hilarious! The story was kinda predictable so yeah. After tht everyone was greeting in stone age style..haha.Had lunch at Kim Gary with Shaun,Rachel,Yong Loon,Marielle,Sheryln and Vitz.Had french toast,split it with rachey.Then went n met up with the others at the bowling alley.I wasn't in a mood to so was chillin with Danielle.Seriously she's so freakin amusin! Haha Then ended up tryin to get Bryan's phone to connect with Vitz headphones.Am a loyal Nokia user therefore I had no idea how to work an Ericson.But I managed to experiment here n there.

I really wanted to watch Step Up 2 n Vitz didnt catch it yet.So we decided to watch the 5 pm show.Along with my sis n Zoe.After gettin the tickets I went gift hunting n ended up gettin earings.We decided to waste time n watch ppl fall at the skating rink from the 4th floor.N we decided never to skate! Step Up 2 was the bomb!!! The dance moves were more advance in this one n it the last dance scene was the best! N am currently stuck to Florida's Low.After we chilled more at the 4th floor then Zoe left first.My mum came aroun 8 something.We went n had dinner at Secret Recipe.I had the apple crumble cheese..gosh it was yummy! Then went to the petshop to look for a sweater for my chihuahua but there was only sleveless clothing...ish ish.Then sis got a fighting fish.I think fighthing fishes hav issue..they alwayz looked so pissed off!

Went home aroun 10 n crashed.I was just dead tired.

Just woke up but in real need to go back to sleep!

No comments: