Sunday, March 23, 2008

Only Green Vegetables are Healthy!

[Music: Matchbox Twenty - How Far We've Come]

Daniel invited me to watch a fren of his in a church or band or something like that neway.I was bored newayz so invited rachey n she was free after he undang.As alwayz he came n picked me first,then wesley n rachey.Waited for his frenz at ss15.Then headed to Pj.It was hilarious how they were drivin with their emergency lights...haha..the church turned out to be Pj Full Gospel. The service was for 2hrs n apparently they wasnt a band cept for the usual worship band.The only singing performance was by a one man band with a guitar..lol...

After we decided to go this mamak called...errr..Melor?...Mesra?...Ok so I forgot but I know its starts with a "M"! It was in SS 2 n we kinda got lost for a bit but I know Pj pretty well cause am there a lot.So yea they thought I was gonna get tht lost but I didnt!! :D The place was packed..like the tables went shop row after the other.Really if you got up n walked off after eating..they wouldnt know..seriously. I had the roti hawaii,it was kinda good but I couldnt finish.Really filing! Wesley didnt get his food cause of the crowd n lack of waiters. Random picz!..






On the wayy back rachey n I tried to dance to 80's stuff.Actually it's kinda fun.!!..haha..we went to SS 15 n sat in the car n yapped.Daniel got a sms from his dad bout his results so we decided to hide out with him..! Then we went to my place n I introduced Rocky to everyone.He was totally shaking but he liked rachey.

-Thought Of The Day -

"If a vegatable ain't green...It ain't healthy!"

P.S: The mamak is called Murni!

No comments: